584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Display RPMs

Display RPMs

Hello all

I have a water cooled GDZ-100-4.5 spindle 220V 400Hz 24000rpm spindle and my VFD is a YL620-G-5.5Kw 220V. I have everything running as it should but need to change the disply to show RPMs instead of the frequency (which I think its currently displaying) I have tried pushing the display button (many times over) but it never changes anything. I am unable to get it to display RPMs. Attached is a picture of the display I have.
    I read somewhere people were potentially changing something in P00.24 but i have not had any luck with this either (attached are the manual pages discussing these settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Display RPMs

Any one?

Quote Originally Posted by lx450landcruiser View Post
    Hello all

I have a water cooled GDZ-100-4.5 spindle 220V 400Hz 24000rpm spindle and my VFD is a YL620-G-5.5Kw 220V. I have everything running as it should but need to change the disply to show RPMs instead of the frequency (which I think its currently displaying) I have tried pushing the display button (many times over) but it never changes anything. I am unable to get it to display RPMs. Attached is a picture of the display I have.
    I read somewhere people were potentially changing something in P00.24 but i have not had any luck with this either (attached are the manual pages discussing these settings.

If you press the shift key until the red led is showing under the RPM then it should show what the RPM's the spindle is running at, no Parameters to change

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all

If you press the shift key until the red led is showing under the RPM then it should show what the RPM's the spindle is running at, no Parameters to change
    Mactec54

Hello again Mactec
    If you see the attached photo of my "interface" you can see it shows the DISP button is my shift key. No matter how many times I press this button the red LED lights above to not change to RPM. It actually does nothing at all.

Hello again Mactec
    If you see the attached photo of my "interface" you can see it shows the DISP button is my shift key. No matter how many times I press this button the red LED lights above to not change to RPM. It actually does nothing at all.
    Try any of the key unless it is locked I will check the leds should change it normally is the Disp button but could be any of the buttons that change the mode it is in
    Mactec54

I took a look at the manual and you may be able to change the parameters in

P00.24=6 or 9 and see if you get any changes still may have to use the Disp key or any key that lights up the RPM led
    Mactec54