anyone out there tell me how to tweak the analog offset? we have a Romi that had a servo amp replaced, and on boot up it drifts slowly until homed... it has a -0006 displayed when idle and PFM running- or 2042 offset- i'm assuming if I just put the offset to 2048 the new drives null will be closer to correct... but PFM says 237 parameter is read only... I didnt see any offset/gain pots, but didnt tear into it far either- just guessed it was likely adjusted via parameter.

Sorry for likely newbie questions, but i'm more of a fanuc guy, never touched one of these till last friday... they were ready to scrap it after 6 months of unsuccessful service calls, couldnt get it to boot up- I just happened to be at the other plant and they asked me to look at it...in the end was just a couple stupid problems- someone had removed the SR1 terminals and put wires back in wrong location when looking for a estop- the estop ended up being a bad aux contact on the coolant pump overload AND a open thermostat for the spindle regen resistor- combined both were just showing Estop...

as a couple possibly side notes- I was kinda surprised that a ctrl-alt-delete reboot of the PC side, leaves the servos hot and able to move by handwheel- guess the loop is all closed only in the bmdc card? just thought it was odd it ran while computer was rebooted/offline. a bit concerned that this should not be normal, and think there may still be miswiring...really hate how tight the spaghetti is packed and wiretied inside the tiny panduit- got it tucked back in, but jeez...tracing a wire is a chore. there were 2 wires hooked together but unmarked on a dead SR1 terminal- one I traced to the X-enable at X CN1(40) and that was supposed to go to SR1(14) [which is just a jumper to SR1(13) on other side] instead of nowhere- that was causing the drives not to ready... I assumed the other was Z enable but didnt pull it out to confirm- I may need to do this as it could be God knows what enabling the X because they are connected... hate pulling old wiring apart as brittle, and all the relays/etc are literally falling off the DIN rail... if anyone can confirm if servos should enable before home command is normal, much appreciated- in that case , suspect its just the offset- which is definitely a little off, and likely expected to be after a analog drive swap 6 months ago, and having never booted till this weekend...

thanks in advance for any insight