584,833 active members*
5,525 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Avid CNC > Pro help wanted - will pay - Pro Kit build

Cool Pro help wanted - will pay - Pro Kit build

Hello,

We are an engineering tech start up and recently purchased a 4'x8' Pro kit, which should show up sometime next week (early March 2021). We are quite task saturated but are eager to get the machine up and running ASAP.

We are seeking someone experienced (an individual) with the AvidCNC Pro kit build and setup, and is willing to provide on-site support in Austin, TX to help build and get our machine up and running.
    We are willing to pay for travel/lodging expenses and a reasonable service fee.

References are required. Folks that have directly purchased an Avid Pro machine are preferred.

We estimate this on-site support to be about 1-2 days but no more than 3 days.

Please DM me with your contact info and I will give you a call (or send an email).

Thanks!

-Krishna Pribadi
    Sr. Mechanical Engineer
    skyways.com

Re: Pro help wanted - will pay - Pro Kit build

I would think that, with Zoom and similar tech, you should be able to do much of this online. Maybe even with the folks at Avid? They offer great support. There's got to be ton of people out there that can guide you.

Re: Pro help wanted - will pay - Pro Kit build

We found support via the AvidCNC facebook page.

We wanted on-site support to also physically help build as we're short on hands. Setting up a system like this on your own is not trivial. Not that I'm not capable, its just that we wanted to move as fast as possible.