584,802 active members*
4,955 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Dynapath > LagunMatic vmc 3516 no return home Dynapath 40

LagunMatic vmc 3516 no return home Dynapath 40

I start with the following problem that I am having with my lagunmatic with dynapath delta 40. We had problems with the Y axis, so we decided to change the optical rule and everything seemed to be fine, but at the time of sending the axes to their home, the Y axis generates the out-of-limit alarm, so I think I have to reconfigure my home. machine but I don't have the configuration manuals. any help would be very helpful thanks.

Re: LagunMatic vmc 3516 no return home Dynapath 40

ZanderGahel,

Can you reference the axes? If so, you can jog the Y axis to about a quarter inch from your travel limits and note the Y coordinates. Go to the Set Up screen and compare the Y coordinates you noted to the Y Travel Limits (THY, THY). Update the Y Travel Limits if required. This screen will also have the Home Position if you need to change this.

RT

Cngbrick,

the Z, X axes do reference, but when it is finishing referencing the Y axis appears as out of limit, this happens because in one corner there are 2 limit switches 1 is home and the other is on the limit so when it is finishing referencing it crushes At this end and generates the alarm, I wanted to know if there is a way to save the home again as in the fanuc, which is parameter 1815.

You can edit the limits by entering them directly in the Set Up screen. You just enter TLY or THY and your new value.

RT

If the axis is not referencing then try this. Jog the axis away from the reference switch. Reference that axis. Once the reference starts trip the reference switch by had (hold it on). With in about 1 revolution of the ballscrew the axis should stop.
    Reference on a Dynapath usually goes like this. - Reference axis hit the reference switch, the CNC then looks for the next Marker pulse on the encoder and stops on that mark unless an offset is added to the parameters.
    So if you run the test suggested and it stops, I would try it again just to be sure. If it does not stop then the switch or the marker pulse is most likely the cause.

Hope this helps.