Hi all:
I am back with a new question about NUN CNC.
For the process we have to use a 90 degress angle tool installed on a CA head.
I follow the instructions of the the NUN experts but in any case its working.
we have defined the normal RTCP for the CA axis, so all the tools has the normal vector 0.0.1. This point its ok, and we are able to mill without problems.
The Idea looks simple for the angle head, on the setup Kinematics you just need to set that the vector tool is 0.1.0 (In my case oriented to Y axis). then, at first, set the theoretical dimensions of the Head.
The final idea is now the NC program will send the machine to the position XYC i0j0k1. So me machine needs to adapt the A axis 90 degress to orientate the tool tip. but It doesnt, I made many test, but Its impositble. I can see how the NCK understand the new dimensions of the toos and the machie moves xY, but it never apply correction to the A axis. Its like always is a normal tool for the orientation.
I am in contact with NUN experts, but even they are not familiar with this angle heads and the supports not ok.
Someone knows about how to handle this?
I always use Siemens systems, and there the TCARR for this pourpose is easy for me, but in NUN NCK is my first machine and I am totally stack on this point...
Thanks and Regards¡