584,833 active members*
5,416 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC 4 PC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hey

Im looking for other peoples experience with this company ....cause mine has been horrendous. Ive been dealing with this company for almost a month now and they have not been able to keep their end of the deal. Lie after lie, fake shipping labels made and absolutely will not answer the phone or even respond to your emails. These guys sent me a package that was missing parts i ordered and tried to tell me they are in the box. Ive been waiting on Laura to "Investigate" and now all of a sudden she can't respond..

I would not recommend this company purely based on their customer service and blatant dishonesty.

ARTURO I WANT A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY OR MY PRODUCTS TODAY!!

I hate that i had to do this but i have no other choice given the way these guys are operating.

Re: CNC 4 PC CUSTOMER SERVICE

My experience has been the opposite . I have made multiple purchases one being a complete assembled controller . I did have an issue with the controller at the start but it was dealt with no hesitation in a very fair way . Any support questions where answered and I asked my share of them . I have had great luck , I'm very happy to deal with them . Arturo in fact has been very accommodating in helping me along the way .

Dave

Yeah, over the years I have ordered from them numerous times. I've always had a good experience.

The owner fixed the problem .My hardware is now working .