Morning everyone,

After fixing a bunch of things on this used Kia I picked up, I'm about ready to run. Whenever the spindle is stopped from 1k+ my Phase Perfect PT355 shows an amp draw of 20+ amps. Idling after reset for a while doesn't cause the draw to go away. If I hit the e-stop the current draw is removed immediately. I do not have any voltage related alarms, and the lathe runs perfectly fine other then this.

Things I've checked
- No current on ground when it does this
- Pulled the cover off the spindle motor, made sure no burnt or broken wires were present. Looked very clean actually.
- Visually checked the electrical cabinet for anything out of the ordinary, and made sure all grounds were tight.
- The way I have the phases configured is Black, Red, Blue. Where black and red are the single phase pass through, and the blue is the generated third leg. I'm fairly certain I have the legs configured in the correct way.
- I noticed something called a discharge resister in the electrical cabinet. Wondering if that has to do with the same system? Might take it out tomorrow and look over it.

I am unsure how to check the parameters of the drivers in the cabinet, but I did see in the manual that there are parameters that are spindle brake related.

If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thank you!