585,715 active members*
4,565 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Colchester Tornado lathes > Tornado T8MS barfeeder LNS problem

Tornado T8MS barfeeder LNS problem

Hello,

I have a problem operating the LSN Eco Load S2 barfeeder and the Colchester Tornado T8MS lathe with the Fanuc 18i-TB control system. The bar feeder is set to start-stop mode, so that when the jaws are opened, it automatically starts feeding the bar to the stopper, and when it reaches the end of the bar, the feeder can no longer push out the remaining material and also does not load a new bar. When set to control with the M function, the bar feeder does not respond at all. Can anyone advise on how to program the barfeeder control?

Re: Tornado T8MS barfeeder LNS problem

PM me your email and I'll assist
    Quote Originally Posted by DMU80T View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem operating the LSN Eco Load S2 barfeeder and the Colchester Tornado T8MS lathe with the Fanuc 18i-TB control system. The bar feeder is set to start-stop mode, so that when the jaws are opened, it automatically starts feeding the bar to the stopper, and when it reaches the end of the bar, the feeder can no longer push out the remaining material and also does not load a new bar. When set to control with the M function, the bar feeder does not respond at all. Can anyone advise on how to program the barfeeder control?