584,879 active members*
5,089 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

WTB Hawk 150 Lathe

Not sure this is really the right place to post this, but I didn't see a different forum to post it in. If it needs to be moved somewhere else, I understand and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a Hawk 150 lathe to have as a second machine/ backup for my current one. In order to be able to swap programs and tooling, I'm looking for a machine that has both the A2100 control and the Duplomatic turret that uses the triangle shaped tool holders.

If anyone knows where a decent one would be available, I'd greatly appreciate it. I had one lined up a year or so ago and got screwed out of it by the dealer. Been trying to keep my eyes open but haven't seen anything in my searching, so I thought I'd try the forums. Even if it needs a little work, I'd still be interested for the right price. Feel free to send any leads to my email.

Tom at WenstromDesignFab dot com

I might know of one but it does not have a turret drive right now so would be a good parts machine or will need some work to get it running. Send me a PM if you want any info.

Re: WTB Hawk 150 Lathe

Thanks for the info you sent me, replied to your email. Not sure that option is going to work though, so if anyone else knows of a Hawk 150 with the A2100 and uses this style of tool blocks that they would be interested in selling, I'm still in the market as of right now.

Re: WTB Hawk 150 Lathe

Found one. Now the fun part, to get it moved and running!