584,826 active members*
5,080 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > HELP I CANNOT REGISTER PARAMETER FROM 6030 UNTIL 6049 YASNAC MX1

Hybrid View

HELP I CANNOT REGISTER PARAMETER FROM 6030 UNTIL 6049 YASNAC MX1

I just bought a matsuura MC760 V2 with yasnac mx1 control from the year 1981 I have managed to start the axles and the hydraulic group and also the atc works but I can not start the spindle neither manual nor in mdi I have read in several threads that You have to put the three axes in home so that the machine lets you use the spindle but there is no way to put it in home position the axis continues and does not stop until the soft alarm stops it, I am checking the parameters that the machine brings and I have realized that from parameter 6030 to 6049 it is empty without numbers, I give the button to register parameter and it does not leave me because since there are no numbers or zeros or anything, if someone knows the possible cause please I would appreciate it a lot aid.

Re: HELP I CANNOT REGISTER PARAMETER FROM 6030 UNTIL 6049 YASNAC MX1

Hi, efm194
    this range of parameters are masked by Yasnac by the thumbwheel switch above the tape reader.
    If you rotate the thumbwheel to the number of fingers on one hand, not counting the thumb, you will be able to see the values in that range of parameters.
    GL

Hello freakycnc, thank you very much for your answer, I have turned the thumbwheel in all positions and it does not let me see anything, it may be because the former owner made an update to use connection ports and thus deactivate the tape because the tape It is empty and I remembered that the old owner told me that the software had updated it. Maybe that range is deactivated because it was relative to the tape?
    Right now I am at a point where the servos move but it does not let me put in zero position because the axis does not stop and it ends up pressing the soft emergency stop and I follow the procedure to the letter, first I press the switch zero positon then I move the z axis away from the atc position several inches and I give the + button and the z axis goes up but it does not stop when it reaches home position it does not even decelerate and ends up skipping the soft emergency which is the one that I can reset easily With the reset button, I am already confused I do not know if it is something of parameters or some failure of a pcb. In the spindle pcb cabinet where the LEDs have the SOURCE, ZSP, NDET, TDET LEDs lit, the latter sometimes lights up, other times not, these LEDs are normal?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by efm194 View Post
    Hello freakycnc, thank you very much for your answer, I have turned the thumbwheel in all positions and it does not let me see anything, it may be because the former owner made an update to use connection ports and thus deactivate the tape because the tape It is empty and I remembered that the old owner told me that the software had updated it. Maybe that range is deactivated because it was relative to the tape?
    Right now I am at a point where the servos move but it does not let me put in zero position because the axis does not stop and it ends up pressing the soft emergency stop and I follow the procedure to the letter, first I press the switch zero positon then I move the z axis away from the atc position several inches and I give the + button and the z axis goes up but it does not stop when it reaches home position it does not even decelerate and ends up skipping the soft emergency which is the one that I can reset easily With the reset button, I am already confused I do not know if it is something of parameters or some failure of a pcb. In the spindle pcb cabinet where the LEDs have the SOURCE, ZSP, NDET, TDET LEDs lit, the latter sometimes lights up, other times not, these LEDs are normal?
    Thanks in advance.
    I have managed to see and modify the parameters, indeed, I had to turn the thumbwheel in position 4 and unmask those parameters and indeed these parameters 6030 to 6049 were empty without configuring them, I configured them with my factory specifications and I could already set it to zero, thank you very much freakycnc you were in the truth before I could not visualize it because I had it with the machine turned on apparently and had to rotate with the machine off, now I find another problem and that with the axes at home and all the lights on I go to MDI mode I write M6T10 to position the tool and the start cycle does not work even the spindle does not work the spindle I think it is well oriented, could it be that some configuration is missing in seting?
    any advice is welcome thank you.