Hello Everyone,
if anyone had some thoughts on this would appreciate some help and or any advice in trouble shooting.

Bought an old Lb 10 Okuma Lathe which i believe was working ok when i bought it.
having used it a few times im now having trouble with the
spindle powering up. I can use Midi and select spindle speed of only maximum of 100rpm and then increasing slowly to 200rpm but then the controller / monitor shuts down. There is still power to the machine and can hear the hydraulic pump after it shuts down. When the system shuts down i can hear a contactor make a noise (open or close) .....presuming insufficent power then contactor opening ....maybe

Im using a rotary three phase converter and its good for about 15amps at 415 volts.
I understand that the Okuma i have has a 15 horsepower spindle motor and is probably a little more needed from the Rotary phase converter but i figured if i take it easy then would be ok.

When i first got it i could start the spindle no problem to at least 1500 rpm then over a few time it started shutting the controller off. I then had to reduce spindle RPM until now where i can bearly turn the spindle on. So i think i have damaged something because of low power ? but what ?
Also when this happens i get a AC LED on in the back electrics cabinet on the OPUS 5000T indicating
"UNDER VOLTAGE ALARM OF AC INPUT "
I tried a 30 KVA generator and it didnt do any better. Same result.

Anyone with some ideas or help would be great ....

Thanks in advanced