585,722 active members*
4,435 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machinery Manual, Brochure / Photo Archives > Machinery Manuals / Brochures > HELP LOST CONFIGURATION MATSUURA MC760 V2 YASNAC MX1

Hybrid View

HELP LOST CONFIGURATION MATSUURA MC760 V2 YASNAC MX1

I just bought a matsuura MC 760 V2 and I am new to these machines, the problem is that I can put all the axes in home but the cycle start button does not work, it is as if there are missing data in the machine, the parameters are all entered correctly since the The machine came to me with its manual and its parameters but not with the configuration of the setting or offset section, please if you have any of this type of matsuura please share the settings or any advice is appreciated.

Re: HELP LOST CONFIGURATION MATSUURA MC760 V2 YASNAC MX1

Hello efm, were you able to solve this issue? I am going through the exact same scenary. I will appreciate you sharing your experiences. Thank you in advance.

flex

Quote Originally Posted by efm194 View Post
    I just bought a matsuura MC 760 V2 and I am new to these machines, the problem is that I can put all the axes in home but the cycle start button does not work, it is as if there are missing data in the machine, the parameters are all entered correctly since the The machine came to me with its manual and its parameters but not with the configuration of the setting or offset section, please if you have any of this type of matsuura please share the settings or any advice is appreciated.