584,861 active members*
4,990 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

forsun service

This is Sergey from Furniture Pefect in US. I'm very appreciated the big support from Forsun cnc. We are new company and no much knowledge about machine. They recommend the machines and design for me first. after tens of revising design, it is finished. very appreciated their effort. so i personally recommend them. you can contact me or visit my factory to see their machine works in US.

Re: forsun service

Good morning, my name is Tales'm from Brazil, looked at his post, and would like a help her ... I want to buy a cnc of FORSUN, wanted to know if the machine is good even if given defective and how is the question maintenance and parts?
    thanks for attention.

Re: forsun service

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeyfurniture View Post
    This is Sergey from Furniture Pefect in US. I'm very appreciated the big support from Forsun cnc. We are new company and no much knowledge about machine. They recommend the machines and design for me first. after tens of revising design, it is finished. very appreciated their effort. so i personally recommend them. you can contact me or visit my factory to see their machine works in US.
    How's the machine running, please that would be a big help and very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeyfurniture View Post
    Please contact me. I too am considering buying from jinan beta a Forsun. I'm new to the forum. Where is your factory located?