Hello everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself this morning. I have been on this forum for many years and just read a lot. I retired 3 years ago this coming July 6th. I have been married to the same woman for going on 46 years now and have 2 daughters that are both married and have 2 grandsons. We built a log home 16 years ago and now live in mid-Michigan.

I have been a hobby machinist for almost 20 years now. I have a 13x40 import lathe that is almost 20 years old. I sold my Haig surface grinder about 8 years ago and my Jet 54" knee mill about 6 years ago so I have just had my lathe up until 2 weeks ago. I bought a Tormach 440 with everything except the 4th axis which I will be adding in a couple of weeks. My ATC should be delivered by the end of this month.

I have made a few small engines that run on air pressure. Made many quad wheel spacers, made parts to repair old equipment and various other items.

About 7 months after I retired I bought a 3d printer and now have 4 along with a 60-watt CO2 laser and a 60-Watt fiber laser. I now have a small business that is doing pretty good and decided I could use the 440 to add more product to my line.

I hold a type 01 FFL and have done some engraving of firearms.

I have read through a lot of the threads on this forum and picked up a lot of good tips and ideas. Thanks for all the info.