Hello All -

I recently completed the physical CNC conversion on my G0704. I am running into some troubles getting everything wired correctly. I am trying to just wire up one driver/motor at this time to test and then will do the others.

Components:

BOB - CNC4PC C11G - With a Serial to USB (UC100) adapter. Mach 3 sees the UC100 driver fine.

Unknowns about the BOB:
Light is on, on it, but is red, not green. Limited documentation means its "disabled", not sure how or why.
5v is coming from the power supply
Do I hook anything to the COM or Ground ports on the Output ports side? Looks like the COM ports have 5v on them.
I have output ports 1 and 2 going to Signal pul+ and dir+ on the KL5056E (not sure if they should be going to the + ports, or the - ports on the KL5056E)
I connected/jumped the en and 5v ports on the outputs side, as directions said this should "enable" the board.

KL-5056E Driver
I matched the 4 wires from the motor to the 4 corresponding high voltage ports per the documentation.
GRD and V are coming from the power supply

KL23H2100-50-4BC Motor on Y Axis
Just matched the 4 wires to corresponding places on KL-5056

When I turn out power, motor has a light hum to it, so appears to be getting some level of power. No action when attempting to Jog or doing anything with it in Mach3.

Any thoughts or ideas on troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated, I added a few pictures too.