585,753 active members*
4,041 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > Looking for someone who can CNC 10mm acrylic sheets

Looking for someone who can CNC 10mm acrylic sheets

I have been looking all over the internet for about 2 weeks now, plus contacting local machinists. I have been having a heck of a time getting anyone to call me back, or even interested in a one off.

As the title say's, I am looking for someone who can cut 10mm acrylic sheets, max size is 554mm by 363mm, but I can chop that down to multiple parts for a max of 280x363 if I absolutely have too.

*I have the CAD model almost finished, and I can export to whatever format you would need.
    *I need about 120 3.3mm holes drilled so that I can tap M4 threads in, unless you have a machine that can do this for me.
    *There are 16mm wide channels to be carved out
    *The toughest part is that there is a 2.2mm wide o-ring channel that is located only 1.5mm away from the main 16mm channels.

I am located in Metro Detroit, but I have no problem contracting someone out of state.
    I do a lot of these kinds of projects so finding someone I can swap numbers with for future projects would be amazing.

Re: Looking for someone who can CNC 10mm acrylic sheets

Dm me

Please send drawing and .step file to me so I can quote. I am located in PA.

Excellent! It is very much a relief to see not one but two responses!

I have the whole model laid out, I just have to extrude all the recesses and then I'll export to a few diff formats and post a link here.

I wont get home from work tonight until 2am eastern, I'll upload then and will check back tomorrow.

Ty so much for the replies

I would also be interested in the model/drawing for a quote. I'm located in the Grand Rapids area.

I now have a dxf file, and I have included a png file with some basic dimensions.

As far as the material, it does not have to be super fancy. I found a single sheet that will fit both parts on amazon for 70 dollars that I can order and have delivered directly to anywhere.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QI...ew?usp=sharing

Can you provide a .step file?