585,715 active members*
3,785 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Mori Seiki Machines > Mori Seiki Mills > Mori Seiki tv 30 MSC 802 screen freezed

Mori Seiki tv 30 MSC 802 screen freezed

Hi Guys!

I need help. When I strat the machine the screen freezed at MSC-802 subtitle.
    I can't do anything on the screen and the buttons are not working.
    Have you ever had a similar error?
    thank you
    peter

Re: Mori Seiki tv 30 MSC 802 screen freezed

Looks like a pcb problem or Rom problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the PCB and how can solve the pcb or ram problem?

I contacted to the hungarian Mori Seiki service. They said: i have to push the cancel and shift button together and push the nc on. it will be delete the mdj memorie.
    it doesn't work.

Meanwhile I disconected the cables from the back of the screen. The pulse generator the data cables, keybord and the RS 232 NC cables. The only thing left connacted the input voltage.
    The screen doesen't work that way either. When i push the nc on, only shows the msc 802 and not finished the booting.

I found a small accu which connacted the screen if these accu runns out what happend? is this the couse?

Any idea?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rustypepe View Post
    What is the PCB and how can solve the pcb or ram problem?

I contacted to the hungarian Mori Seiki service. They said: i have to push the cancel and shift button together and push the nc on. it will be delete the mdj memorie.
    it doesn't work.

Meanwhile I disconected the cables from the back of the screen. The pulse generator the data cables, keybord and the RS 232 NC cables. The only thing left connacted the input voltage.
    The screen doesen't work that way either. When i push the nc on, only shows the msc 802 and not finished the booting.

I found a small accu which connacted the screen if these accu runns out what happend? is this the couse?

Any idea?
    thank you

Hi, also i have a TV30 and i'm occourse the same problem today... Have you find a solutions for this please ?
    Grazie