584,833 active members*
5,749 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > NEED HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND IS THIS LATHE?

NEED HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND IS THIS LATHE?

It turns out that I just bought this lathe at a very good price but the drawback is that it did not bring any type of documentation so now after starting it I have a ram parity for the years that the machine has been stopped and I have no parameters or anything at all. Is there someone who knew what brand this lathe is or had the parameters saved me, if at least I knew what brand it is, I would try to contact the manufacturer or find someone who had a similar lathe, what little I know is that it is a fanuc series OT control of the year 1993 and that is daewo industries korean, thanks in advance.

Last edited by efm194; 04-21-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Re: NEED HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND IS THIS LATHE?

Here is the photo of the brand's logo, any comment is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_4D15A016-4F62-47F0-A012-D1BA613A6C1B.jpeg   tn_7E96F54F-260D-445D-B752-05DF9D5D49D7.jpeg  

Nope - no photo's here!

orry, this is the photo of the badge on this shield. I have tried to find it to see what brand it is, but I don't know what this word means in Korean. Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D15A016-4F62-47F0-A012-D1BA613A6C1B.jpg   7E96F54F-260D-445D-B752-05DF9D5D49D7.jpg  

Still not happening.
    Prb an account limitation issue.
    Try putting it on a host site like imgur then link to it.
    See if that works.

have if you can confirm if you can see it is rare that you can not see photos thank you very much.

https://imgur.com/YTkXS3L

https://imgur.com/GpLXUdQ

I'll bet for Daewoo Puma 8

Quote Originally Posted by Green Button View Post
    I'll bet for Daewoo Puma 8
    Thank you very much Green Button for answering, if that is what I think is an 8hc, it could also be the 10hc of the first ones but the 10hc I don't know why it has 3 pedals and the 8hc has 2 pedals which is like mine, I have already called Daewoo To see if you can sell me the user manual, I am waiting for you to answer me, I will cross my fingers so that there may be because without the user manual it will be very difficult to start it, anyway if someone on the forum knows where I can get the manual user would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by efm194 View Post
    Thank you very much Green Button for answering, if that is what I think is an 8hc, it could also be the 10hc of the first ones but the 10hc I don't know why it has 3 pedals and the 8hc has 2 pedals which is like mine, I have already called Daewoo To see if you can sell me the user manual, I am waiting for you to answer me, I will cross my fingers so that there may be because without the user manual it will be very difficult to start it, anyway if someone on the forum knows where I can get the manual user would be appreciated
    If there is a manual out there at has to do with Doosan contact dhardt on this fourm he is the best doosan tech he will also be able to tell u if this is or isnt a doosan /daewoo

Quote Originally Posted by Michael82 View Post
    If there is a manual out there at has to do with Doosan contact dhardt on this fourm he is the best doosan tech he will also be able to tell u if this is or isnt a doosan /daewoo
    Thank you, but I no longer work for Doosan...
    Doosan Service Technician
    [email protected] O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479