585,567 active members*
3,518 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > PlanetCNC > Invert PWM on genuine Planet CNC MK3/3 Board

Invert PWM on genuine Planet CNC MK3/3 Board

Hello.

I have a Planet CNC MK3/4 Controller board in combination with an JP-3163B Board.

My Problem is, that I am getting 10V output at S0 (0RPM) Spindle speed and 0V output at S120000 (100%) Sindle Speed.

I tried to check the box to invert output 2 (which is my PWM signal) but that makes no difference.

Is there any way to work this in software or do I have to make a hardware fix?
    *I am using the old design Planet CNC Software.

Re: Invert PWM on genuine Planet CNC MK3/3 Board

Why don't you use new software?

Re: Invert PWM on genuine Planet CNC MK3/3 Board

Please excuse my late reply, my account had been blocked because I didn't want to enter my private phone number.
    I will try to give an sufficient detailed answer in this post since I will be able to read but may not be able to answer again.

I am using the old software, because that is what was avaiable when I started using your products.
    The MK3/4 board is my second of your boards after my old one died.

I did not try the new software because I was not able to find any information about a function for inverting here. Every pictures videos and documentary I found didn't show any additional options compared to the old version.

If I switch to the new version, I will have to update the firmware on my board .. is it possible to reverse this update and later use the old software version again?

Does the new version contain a function to invert the signal or was your post just an unrelated question?