584,841 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Desktop 3D Laser Printer——Gweike Cloud!

Desktop 3D Laser Printer——Gweike Cloud!

Hello friends, I am Alec from Gweike Laser. We are a professional laser cutting machine company. Our company's main products are Fiber Laser Cutting Machine、CO2 Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine,etc. Today, I'd like to introduce our new product. It's called Gweike Cloud-----Desktop 3D Laser Printer. It's designed for home/shcool/office creation, and with it, you can do laser printing quickly and easily. It has excellent performance and a reasonable price. It has No Need Set Parameters, Online Design Catalog, CCD Scan Camera, Cloud Online Operation and more. If you are interested in it, welconme to contact me. E-mail: [email protected] Whatsapp: +86 178-6052-1728
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H3b06fc2704f54dfa99701b1a47878b4bv.jpg   166020197_115853173925080_8457374849364035314_n.jpg  
    Last edited by Gweike-Alec; 04-25-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Re: Desktop 3D Laser Printer——Gweike Cloud!

Wow!That looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by max_rock View Post
    Wow!That looks cool
    Could you give me your E-mail and Whatsapp? I will send you more detailed information and I am sure you will like it.

The web guiding is a system that controls the position deviation of the coil material in the production line when it is conveyed. The machine has the functions of automatic detection, automatic tracking, and automatic adjustment. It can track and control the marking lines, edges of the paper, film adhesive tape, aluminum foil and other materials to ensure the neatness of winding and slitting.

The Arise web guiding system can achieve multi-layer material alignment. The guiding system is a controller for tracking the edge position of the working material or printing lines for high-accuracy differential and swing. It is composed of industrial integrated circuits and has the advantages of strong anti-interference ability in a harsh working environment, high reliability, and long service life.

Are you interested in Laser Printer?