584,829 active members*
5,403 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Gweike laser/ 3D laser printer

Hello everyone,

Recently our company launch our Gweike cloud laser, which is a user friendly 3d printer.

Easily to operate, online design, camera scan function, free of the drawing, and etc

https://youtu.be/rGbqpPx7PzM

Do you need more details? Welcome to bring your ideas

Re: Gweike laser/ 3D laser printer

How to operate Gweike cloud laser?

Here's video to introduce more details

https://youtu.be/ddPTl1SGvYU

Do you need more details? Like the real pictures or videos or samples?

Please leave your replies, I'll send them to you soon

I'm Michael, the sales of Gweike laser, but I'd like to answer your questions.

If interested in our gweike cloud laser or any other products, welcome to leave a message, lol

Hi, thank you for time and reply, lol. It's not just to sell directly, I'm happy to share more details of our laser machine.

If you want to know anything about our machine or share your ideas of your laser machine, welcome to let me know.

Thank you again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolapaluuza View Post
    Omg does anybody buy these aggregates right here, in forums? I mean that's cool that sales work here and attract customers, I just never saw someone who reaches deals this way
    Hi, thank you for time and reply, lol. It's not just to sell directly, I'm happy to share more details of our laser machine.

If you want to know anything about our machine or share your ideas of your laser machine, welcome to let me know.

Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by slevslev View Post
    Oh, my sister is a sales manager too, she told me that this way really works. That's very strange but I know people who sell goods this way but no one who buy I prefer internet stores, stock or specific no matter. I never had a 3D printer but toners and cartridges for my work I buy here https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-hl-l2320d-toner . That's how I purchase some tech
    Thank you Slevslev. Yes, I'd like to share more details of our products and relevant technology, I feel happy when talk with serious people and answer their questions

Good news for EU customers.

The total price to delivery to your door in EU countries is only USD 2999, including taxes and duties, kindly noted.

If need any details, welcome to contact me [email protected] or whatsapp +86 15092323028, thx

Hello, anyone want the machine better than glowforge?

You'll find the answers here. And my email is [email protected]

Hope it helps

This machine is garbage do not buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Lynds View Post
    This machine is garbage do not buy it
    Did you sign up just to make this post? Care to back up your statement?

The Gweike laser/ 3D printer is a professional production line for the creation of high-quality 3D prints. It offers a range of options, from small to large formats, and supports various materials.

The Gweike 3D printer is based on an open-source design that allows the user to change the electronics and software without having to purchase new hardware. This makes it easy to upgrade the machine and make it work with other materials.

The Gweike 3D printer can print in several materials including ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, Nylon, and many more Heat Pump Cost. This makes it very versatile and allows you to experiment with different types of printing material. The machine uses a patented filament extruder that gives you better control over your material consistency by controlling how much liquid comes out each time you extrude filament through the nozzle.

I bought one of these about a year ago, it worked fine for a while, except for the camera (it never did work worth crap)
    It quit working about 6 months ago, I spent 3 days with their "support" people, they had me checking the same 3 things over and over again, but I still have a red light,
    they obviously don't have a clue what they are doing.

After three days of this, they just stopped communicating with me, and now I have this very expensive boat anchor on my workbench, they won't even give me an address that I can send it back to for a COMPLETE REFUND!!!

If you are thinking of getting a laser cutter, AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE!