Hi Everyone - I just picked up a virtually un-used expertmill vmc-0600 (also apparently made under the light machines and benchman labels) for what seemed like a very good price. It looks virtually brand new, has a pneumatic cat20 tool changer and 4 tool holders, precision vise, and I got them to give me the PC with the serial card installed. I haven't fired it up yet... doing my homework first... and am surprised at how little information I'm able to find about it online. I even cruised the wayback machine at archive.org and it seems there wasn't even that much info around when they were new!

Does anyone have a user-manual they could share? The seller said there was an issue with one of the limit switches, so I'm hoping to at least find some schematics or something to help me fix that.

Anyone have any experience at all with these machines? I confess that I have none, but it really does seem to be a solidly built and well thought out machine... hoping that what I thought was a good deal doesn't turn out to be a red herring!

Thanks in advance!