Greetings to all customers and followers:

I am writing this post to bring everyone up to speed on our status. We are still in business. I have talked to many customers that go back 15 or more years, and have helped with some technical and parts issues. I have many parts still available in stock and can also assist on some very old mills out there... on a limited basis. The web site will be increasingly updated for the parts but there are many parts that date back more than a decade and unrealistic to list them all. If you have a specific need, just let me know and we may be able to help.

This year has been unusually bad considering the covid19 issue and on a personal note, the dreaded divorce. Much is behind us now and we are moving forward with some changes. I will also add into the list of problems... China and trying to getting stock already paid for. Needless to say, I will NOT be supporting any future large purchases from China. I have taken too many financial hits with Chinese ventures. We will look to work more in the direction of "built in the USA" and more on the laser side. There will be additional information that follows.

By far the best way to contact us is via email. [email protected] is the preferred channel to ask for information.

If you have any questions just let me know and I will answer them. Thank you again for the support from the customers I have talked to.

Regards,
John Sandstrom