584,879 active members*
4,975 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc drill mate model c with on control lost its mind!

Hello everyone,
    I have used this site many times with great success! Thanks for all the help.
    As stated in the title I have a 1991 drill mate model c with om controller. I have lost most of my parameters. I bought this machine used and received all the books but no backup copy of the parameters. If anyone has a machine like this I would be very appreciative if someone could email me a copy of the parameters! Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethk View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have used this site many times with great success! Thanks for all the help.
    As stated in the title I have a 1991 drill mate model c with om controller. I have lost most of my parameters. I bought this machine used and received all the books but no backup copy of the parameters. If anyone has a machine like this I would be very appreciative if someone could email me a copy of the parameters! Thank you in advance!

Just wanted to let everyone know I found a hardcopy. Btw I was getting a 417,427,and 437 alarm that is why I needed the parameters. I got them all loaded and alarms went away. Now I just have to reset my absolute position.