584,841 active members*
4,264 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Vista Pendent issues

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I have a Vista CNC P1AS pendent purchased new about 1 1/2 years ago (now out of warranty). It didn't work at that time and I emailed Lee at support to see what could be done. I wasn't able to work thru the issue then (my mistake), but would like to resolve the issue now (I've emailed Lee recently, but haven't heard back yet).

Here's whats happening; When I boot the control computer, I get a splash screen on the pendent that suggests its connected. After Mach4 is started I still get the splash screen, but neither of the turn switches do anything as we'll as the detent turn wheel. The plugin files are current issue and are in the right place in the instance of Mach that I use. The plugin shows up in the plugin drop down menu as well as the Diagnostics dialog box. Mach4 is version 4.2.0.4322 and the ESS version is 253. Signals are routed thru an MB3 board that may or may not be configured correctly for this pendent. I just don't know.

This is a USB hard wired unit. And the control computer is a dedicated unit running Windows 10 Pro. Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marv

Re: Vista Pendent issues

I'm slowly finding out this is a Windows issue. Seems I have to down load an update before I can make this thing work.