Hi All

I have acquired a old Mill with a Anilam 3000M conversion in it with Indramat 3TRM 2 servo control. I have reconnected all the computer all that seams to work. The problem is when I reset the servo motors all 3 of them turn a little then they trip out and get an error message is Y axis over Lag Max, this seams to be a random thing as to whether it is X , Y or Z axis. I get it every time. The previous people said the hard drive and the back up hard drive should still have all the settings on them from when they used it as a CNC mill. The position of the table is correct in the DRO and is reading correctly when manually moved. I have removed the drive belts from the servos but this made no difference checked all fuses etc that I can find. I have all the Anilam manuals but not the indramat manual but don't understand much of it. What should I be looking at checking? And in the settings should it have an Home position, software limits and vector limits programed.
I know it is an old machine and i have been told to throw it away and just buy one that works but its not a production machine and I bought what I could afford. I just need to sort it out now.

Many thanks for the help in advance.

Mark