Hi everyone,
I need some mechanical expert advice regarding the material I am using and the design because I don't have enough knowledge for that.
I am building a milling machine some pictures are attached for reference and the following things I am putting and I am gonna order these, but before I want advice is this enough or should I increase or decrease, feel free to ask me for any further detail of you needed.

the base tubes I will fill with epoxy granite later.

For Y-axis: HGH25 rail guide (600mm length) with block and 16mm lead screw, with clear path servo 5N.m and 1800rpm

For X-axis: HGH25 rail guide (1000mm length) with block and 16mm lead screw, with clear path servo 5N.m and 1800rpm
(Also someone suggested flipping the X-axis so I will get more space and clean the lead screw, is that ok with that.)

For Z-axis: HGH25 rail guide (750mm length) with block and 16mm lead screw, with clear path servo 5N.m and 1800rpm

All the MS sheets would be 18mm in thickness, as you see in the picture just for the idea of where the sheets are using.
So my question is all the above data is enough for that dimension of this machine so anything i have to change??

Feel free to ask for any detail in order to help me.
It would be a great help for me because on the mechanical side I don't have knowledge of the load calculation just want some idea.
Thanks