585,973 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > MAKINO RMC 55 CONVERSATIONAL PROGRAMING

MAKINO RMC 55 CONVERSATIONAL PROGRAMING

Was hoping someone out there has experience with conversational programing on a 1992 model RMC55 with Fanuc OM-f controller.Bought machine without manual,had to wait 4 months for programing manual(for Fanuc controller) from Japan.Makino couldn't supply actual machine manual.Ran through manual and found a few things I couldn't figure out on own.Still can't run a program created in conversational format.Think I'm following proper steps but I get a 551 error code if program is entirely in conversational using initial and end of program conversational screens. If I try to just insert a block created in conversational such as circle pocket, G170 and G171 lines are added to program but ignored when trying to run.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Toolmaker trying to run cnc machine and need help

Re: MAKINO RMC 55 CONVERSATIONAL PROGRAMING

The machine will run on standard G-Code programming. You don't have to use the conversational programming. You would be better off using a CAM program like Master Cam.

Re: MAKINO RMC 55 CONVERSATIONAL PROGRAMING

i justo bought a rmc from 1991. I hace the manuals, send me pm with tour email

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk