I hope that someone can put me in the right direction, because I am after 7 days exhausted from hitting into the walls

On my current job we have custom build CNC foam cutting machine, first it was using GMPC and after few years we ask for USB connectivity guy that create this machine change the board and everything and give as new software RP FC
https://www.cncpartage.fr/archive-5x...ge=LE%20Projet

pretty easy for operator, Design in CorelDraw connect the letters where you want to wire intrude, and export as .plt. on the machine just set the speed, and we set temperature on wire manually.

BUT, I come to idea to create my own machine order everything, machine is pretty much at the end of the build, but I can't find software that is simple as this RP FC. My build should be much faster and more rigid..So my main question is does it exist some .plt to Gcode "working converter", If i need I will probably go with the DevFoam because nothing else working as it should be. Does it have some community on the internet that developing something similar, I think maybe can some existing code be edited to import plt and export gcode, I am open for every possible option so that this be pretty simple, Every foam software is 90% wing cutting, they even create excel file that create wing gcode "AMAZING" if someone know who is the original creator just let me now.

I try also dxf2gcode but it's crashing after importing .DXF from the CorelDraw.

Best regards
Boris