Hi there !

Mach3 with USB to RS485 converter stick and working Le royaume Mach3 plugin for Huanyang VFD 2.2KW.
All in good working condition.....when a manual tool change stop in a G-code came up which I was running. Machine stops, Z-axis raising up. But the Spindel doesn't stop. Because I was unsure if something in the G-code might not be ok, I pressed the spindel stop button in Mach3 to manually change the tool. That didn't work, so I pressed the STOP button on the Huanyang VFD. That worked, spindel stoped and I changed the tool.

But since then, I can NOT start the spindel again !! Spindel is ok. Changed settings on Huanyang VFD to manual...spindel starts and stops with the buttons on the Huanyang VFD without problems. Restarted PC and Mach3 multiple times.......the USB to RS485 converter is shown in the device manager....port is correct, settings are correct.....but when I start Mach3, I get the message : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	464367

I have no idea what happend there ! Can't start the spindel with Mach3 plugin since I pressed STOP button on VFD. Before everything was working well. Any ideas or experiences with similar problems ?? Broken USB to RS485 converter or brocken communication card in Huanyang VFD ??