I have a MPG pendent from my mach 3 days and I was hoping I could use that on the new cnc12 from Centroid . I know they have a wireless mpg that does alot more than jog and for $299 I would expect it too. I am trying to get the mpg that I have to work from what I researched Centroid use to use these types of MPG pendents but I am not sure why they stopped using them . I know I will have to write a macro program or maybe copy an old one and that is what I am asking . Does anyone know of or know where I can find a macro for a wired mpg pendent ? I used this on Mach3 via db25 port and I was wondering if I could do the same with the acorn board or will affect the motor that I have wired to the screw terminals ? I know there are better and easier options out there, the fastest option would be to just buy the Centroid mpg and that might be what I end up doing , but I already have this one and if it is only just writing a macro program or something simple I would like to try it does nay one have any info that would help get this working ? I love a challenge and I know this board is capable of doing this task ..... any help is greatly appreciated!!!