584,879 active members*
5,320 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > robodrill at14ia, 16iM control, need backup from another machine, params, ladder, etc

robodrill at14ia, 16iM control, need backup from another machine, params, ladder, etc

Does anyone have a robodrill at-14ia and can make a copy of your sram using the boot system and send it to me? I had a working robodrill, but it gave me 911 parity error, and since then, I haven't been able to restore the machine. I do not have a backup of the sram from when the machine was working. I reset the machine by holding reset and delete at power on, I by hand entered the params from the paper copies of the params that came with the machine, but that wasn't even close to enough info to get the machine back up and running. it needs servo params, pmc, macro programs for the pallet changer.

Re: robodrill at14ia, 16iM control, need backup from another machine, params, ladder,

this is mostly solve, under quick NC, restoration, there are params, pmc, macro, custom params, cap settings backup. lucky me. just have to double check the params now, take a couple hours to make sure its set back up right. the 'ghost' control wasn't fun at all..... i can assure you that if at all possible you dont want to press reset delete at power on

Re: robodrill at14ia, 16iM control, need backup from another machine, params, ladder,

for anyone who ends up here, back up your system on to a cf card Now

anyone for who its too late, i lost my pallet change macro code (lucky i had a paper copy), the default params were wrong for spindle orientation so the tool changer was crashing, but beyond that the 'quick nc' backup from non volatile memory worked really good. also use the quick nc axis alignment setups that was easier than doing it manually. you can go to the 'boot' menu by pressing the right two most soft keys when powering on, this backup from flash wasnt available there. it turned out that entering params from my paper copies, that didnt get me very far but it did get far enough to get into the quick nc menus and from there in the restoration screen option 3 you can do the restore from flash.