Ok so today I had a Stepper Driver fail, luckily I had a spare controller floating about to replace it.
I have also attached all the schematic diagrams and Info I found.

I replaced the stepper controller with a DM542T
The Parallel interface BOB output is 5pin it had Pul, Dir and +5 going to the TX14207.
I only needed Pul and Dir and I had to add the GND jumpers to the GND of the PSU, pictured yellow wire.
I unplugged the green Stepper connector and 24V power from the TX14207, the A B where reversed but the polarity for them was the same, this caused the X Axis to travel in reverse, I corrected this in Mach3 Config.

SW 1= on 0=off
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - 0 1.9A
2 - 1
3 - 0
---------------------------------
4 - 0 Full Current
------------------------------------
5 - 0 2000
6 - 1
7 - 1
8 - 0

Still doing more testing on these seting but there working ATM.

here are some notes on the DKJ-01A to supplement attached images

source
Tonsen 4 Axis Controller/Bob - Page 3

The Q817 Opto-isolators, RN2 and Input header are not actually fitted as you can see from the board picture.(Top right)
The caps are marked on the PCB 1000/35 for C1, 470/25 for C2 & 220/16 for C3 but the values in the schematic are fitted.
The moto(spindle) header is on the board but it doesn't connect back to the spindle controller.

Pins 2,3,4,5,6,7,16,17 are buffered through the HC244. Pins 1,8,9,14 are connected directly to the parallel port. Pins 10,11,12,13 & 15 could easily be converted to opto-isolated inputs with some extra components.

The one thing that puzzles me is the Enable pins, in the manual is says to turn on Enable 1 & 2 and set them to pins 8 & 9. These control the Y & Z axis, but pin 14 which is connected to X & A is not mentioned, and I don't currently have this turned on in Mach3.