Recently replaced my original cardcage with one that already had an SBC update. This new cage also had newer ver2.54 acroloop cards.

Prior to this swap I had the following error adjusted to .05 at 100ipm on all axis and balanced in +/- directions, and with the axis parked would read .0000/+.0001. After swapping in the new control the following error was way out of wack and sitting still was way above zero.

So I proceeded to adjust the Glentek drives as I did previously. Now with the following error reading .05 at 100ipm, with the axis sitting still it dithers around .0013 give or take. If I adjust it close to .0000 while parked, at 100ipm following error is around .0260/.0280. And in both cases I cant get the +/- following errors as close as I could before by adjusting the Bal pot on the Glentek drive.

In this post it appears the top 2 pots (R1 & R9) on the acroloop cards also have something to do with the following error.

Does anyone have any information on adjusting those pots?
I cant even find this version of acroloop card (PC-ACRCON-02) digging through Parkers manuals, Im assuming since these predate them buying out Acroloop.