Hello,
I have a Tormach pcnc1100
I'm running the microARC 4th axis on the -x.
And I am using fusion360 for my programing.

So after running a long rotary tool path in fusion360 (where the tool moves up the part as the A axis keeps turning) the A axis by the end of the operation is often at a very large value, like 99,999 because it keeps counting up in degrees, rather than staying within 360 degrees. Now, if you were to do drilling or any 3+1 work after this operation, the tormach post for fusion360 will output an A value in the 0-360 degree range and thus the A axis will have to spin thousands of times back to return to that range.

I'm interested if anyone else has run into this problem and how to solve this in post or if it can be solved in post. (looking for a permeant fix instead of having to edit each program). Because rotary is an expensive extension in fusion360 I do not think the issue is getting the attention it should be getting. There is a lot of math available for tormach and even the ability to zero the A axis via code but to implement a solution in way where you can go rotary to 3+1 and back to rotary...etc, seems difficult.