585,663 active members*
3,003 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cincinnati Milacron

Hello,

We have CINCINNAT MILACRON machine horizontal centers T30 with ACRAMATIC 950MC computer numerical control end

Servo drive SIEMENS model 6SC61 (4 axis).We had a power outage and after turn ON the control and hydraulics all axis moves in one time with various speed, without command.

I checked cables between motors and PWM, power output cables, cables for rotor position and tacho signals I doing commissioning by battery box but

drives runaway. I tried to adjusted drift but nothing. In this time touch pads for select axis is inhibit (power feed panel); just X touch pad is illuminated but not work.

On the power feed panel have illuminated just X, CONT, 100% touch pads LED’s all the time.

Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Is it a 610 or a 611?
    Mike you might get a bit of business if you helped people rather than spamming us with you details.
    Mark.

M-Codes

Does anyone have a copy of M-codes they could email me? I grew up on Fanuc and am now setting and running Cincinnati and I am desperate for a copy of m-codes for Acromatic controls,thanx
    Brad
    [email protected]

"Runawa;y" (the original problem) is caused when the feedback loop collapses or is interrupted.

Simply "checking the cables" may not be adequate. Is there signal coming and going? Is there power on/to the cables? (the encoders need and use power).

The "problem" is probably going to be best solfved by a logical process of finding and/or elimination.

FIND if you have what you're supposed to have at various places (signal, power, feedback, etc). FIX what is not there. When you look hard enough, ESPECIALLY AFTER A POWER INTERRUPTION, you usually find an electronic gremlin SOMEPLACE (fried ground, broken wire, hurt power supply, etc). Get out your meters and schematics and start looking at and for proper signals.

WHen you find out something that should be there that ISN'T, you'll probably find your problem(s).

Run away slides

You may have fried your SHO board in slot #1. I would disconnect the analog reference signal going to the SIEMENS drives and put a jumper across ( this nulls the servo amplifier and takes movement away from the control). If the slide still moves the problem is in the drive or motor feedback, if the slide does not move then the problem is in the control telling it to move and I would look for a control hardware problem.