585,737 active members*
4,926 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Avid website is down.... ???

Avid website seems to be down today. Anybody else noticed or have an idea what's going on?

Re: Avid website is down.... ???

It's been down for at least 8 hours now.

This is frustrating! Trying to place an order for a new machine... Did anyone try calling them? I'm UK based so will try later.

Quote Originally Posted by garlicpizza View Post
    This is frustrating! Trying to place an order for a new machine... Did anyone try calling them? I'm UK based so will try later.
    Please let us know what you find.

Hello all,

Just letting everyone here know we are still in business. Our web hosting service experienced a significant issue, and we have been working with them for the last 24 hours to try and bring this back up without having to restore the site with older backup data.

In the meantime, please feel free to email or call our customer support team. We can email PDF's of instructions and machine plans and are working to restore the support section of our site first. We can accept new orders while we work to bring the site back online. We appreciate everyone's patience - believe me, no one wants to see this resolved quickly more than we do!

Ahren

Quote Originally Posted by ahren View Post
    Hello all,

Just letting everyone here know we are still in business. Our web hosting service experienced a significant issue, and we have been working with them for the last 24 hours to try and bring this back up without having to restore the site with older backup data.

In the meantime, please feel free to email or call our customer support team. We can email PDF's of instructions and machine plans and are working to restore the support section of our site first. We can accept new orders while we work to bring the site back online. We appreciate everyone's patience - believe me, no one wants to see this resolved quickly more than we do!

Ahren
    Thanks Ahren, I kinda figured it was something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by ahren View Post
    Hello all,

Ahren
    Hope you guys get the problem(s) resolved soon. Sounds like you might need to review your hosting options. Your provider should be able to do a temporary redirect to a page that says what you posted. At least your customers would know rather than wonder.