Hi, I am up to buying a small CNC mill. I will be using the machine mainly for prototyping and maybe small production in the near future. I've been looking into these two machines:

Tormach 1100MX vs SYIL X7 2020:

box way - linear rails
cast iron frame - mineral casting (epoxy granite)
Spindle: 2 HP BT30 10.000rpm - 4/7,5 HP BT30 10/12.000 rpm
Controller: PathPilot - Siemens 808D/A
servo motors - servo motors
Travels 457/279/413 - 400/300/380

Both have rigid tapping and ATC. I come from Bulgaria so the shipping and toll costs will be comparable. Pricewise they are both around 26-28.000 USD, which is the maximum I can afford at the moment. Size is not a problem.
I really like the fact that there is so much information about Tormach. Their community is massive and it seems like most of their customers are more than happy with their machines. SIYL on the other hand is relatively unknown company, I could barely find any reviews about their machines. They are a chinese company but seem to import many of their parts from Europe (Schneeberger mineral casted frame, THK linear bearings, Siemens spindle and controller..). And of course the mineral casting frame which you mainly find on a lot more expensive machines. Combined with linear rails the machine is supposed to be very accurate. On paper they have a lot more value for money but unfortunately there are not many people who can confirm it.

I would be grateful if you can advise me which one should I choose.