585,676 active members*
5,274 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Syntec 6mb problem running any program Cycle start button does not work

Syntec 6mb problem running any program Cycle start button does not work

Hi, I have a quickcnc syntec 6mb router and I am not able to run any program nor doing tool changes via the mdi program. I tried everything and sadly the customer service from quickcnc despite willing to help they are not being too effective -they answer all the time but keep sending videos that not refer to my issue- I am hoping that someone in the forum had a similar problem and they manage to find a solution:

1 switch on the machine and home x,y and z
    2 press monitor button
    3. Mdi input
    4. Enter T2 (to change to tool nº2)
    5. Press MDI button (blue one)
    6. Trying to run the program but cycle start green button does not work

When trying to run a program I have the same problem, load the program, switch to auto but when pressing the cycle start button nothing happens

Any idea of what could be happening? There are no alarms and system shows the ready message. I am able to do a z length tool measure program but anything else.

Any suggestions would be extremely helpful because I am completely lost now. Many thanks!

Re: Syntec 6mb problem running any program Cycle start button does not work

Here you have a video so you can see more clearly the problem

Many thanks!

Hi there, still unable to run any program from my syntec controller neither MDI nor AUTO programs. Anyone had similar issues in the past? Apologies for pushing this up again but I am running out of options. Cycle start button appears unresponsive, checked all the connections from/to the syntec controller and there was nothing loose. Everything else seems to be working normally so it just feels odd that a single button is malfunctioning physically but no alarms message appears on the screen. Tried simple programs and nothing, is there any other way of running a program without pressing the cycle start button just to rule out a physical malfunctioning of the button itself? Many thanks! I would really appreciate any ideas

Hi, we managed to sort it out. The malfunction was caused by disabling the rotary axis, manufacturer told us that rotary axis could be disabled in the parameters section but it actually blocked the machine from running. Just posting this here in case someone faces a similar problem in the future.