584,837 active members*
5,412 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Factory Viper XP

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some info on the CNC Factory. I have been following them for a couple years and am ready to buy a Viper XP from them. I was surprised after a few searches to not find any info about them on here. I'd love to hear some feedback other than their Facebook reviews.

I build high end custom pinball machines. We currently own a self built 5x10 machine from CNC Router Parts. It has run every day for the past 3 years and has been great but as the business grows I am needing something with more features. The price is right where I need to be at just a bit over $30k and the couple owners I have spoken to swear by them and the company.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VPcabs View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for some info on the CNC Factory. I have been following them for a couple years and am ready to buy a Viper XP from them. I was surprised after a few searches to not find any info about them on here. I'd love to hear some feedback other than their Facebook reviews.

I build high end custom pinball machines. We currently own a self built 5x10 machine from CNC Router Parts. It has run every day for the past 3 years and has been great but as the business grows I am needing something with more features. The price is right where I need to be at just a bit over $30k and the couple owners I have spoken to swear by them and the company.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Did you wnd up dealing with Cnc Factory?

Re: CNC Factory Viper XP

I've just seen the Viper demo in Vegas and it's a great starter CNC with their 5th generation features. I was amazed there was no homing and you can control vacuum directly from a touchscreen controller. I also like how you can expand it and outfit it with a drill block or horizontal boring head, and also the tool changer is on the gantry so you can load on all 4 sides. Saw a lot of other machines at the same price point in AWFS but for the features the Viper is hands down the superior one. I ended up going with their Sidewinder XPR though since I want to add loading and unloading tables to my router in the future, something the Viper cannot do. I visited one of their customers in SoCal and their machines worked great and they were happy with the service. I'm getting my machines in a couple of months so I'll let you know if I encounter any problems.