Hello!

I recently bought Mycenter 3 -89 with Fanuc 11M controller.I got machine home, first tested it outside my shop. Got it running ,everything worked ,turned spindle and ran some programs with it. Then i moved machine indoors to its place. Did second test, machine ran OK otherwise but when i stopped running program or turning spindle, spindle started to turn counter clockwise slowly. (I dont know if this is related to problem i'm having now) Anyway re-started machine and it worked normal like first time i tested it.

Some days later i was about to move Y-axis to different place to get machine cleaned better. I turned main power on , turned control power on. 20 sec later i got alarm on display EX04 fuse open alarm. It blew F5 fuse (Daito P413, 1.3a). Replaced fuse, gave second try.Now it blew F6 fuse immediately when main power was on. Replaced F6 fuse (same Daito P413 as F5) gave another try. Now F5 and F6 fuse blew same time when main power was turned on.

I got Kitamura maintenance manual, but to be honest after couple of hours looking of it i'm not much wiser. Here is some photos of manual. If someone could point where to look for problem or narrow down the search.

I checked between phases, power was same 403v