Hello everyone,
I am new to HSMWorks and the forum, so I apologize for any of my naivete.

I need to create the g-code for a part that has several extruded bosses. I used 2D Adaptive Clearing to remove the majority of the material, and then used 2D Contour to remove the remaining material and complete two finishing passes. The toolpath for the 2D contour roughing passes is cutting through an arc on a few of the extruded bosses. The 2D contour toolpath correctly follows the contour on the finishing passes, just not the roughing pass. The toolpath correctly follows the contour for the rest of the arcs on an extruded boss. The part consists of two copies of a set of extruded bosses, formed using the Linear Pattern feature. For some of the extruded bosses, the toolpath will incorrectly cut through one arc on the copied extruded boss, but not the original. For two of extruded bosses, the toolpath cuts through an arc on both the copy and the original. For two of the extruded bosses, the toolpath correctly follows the contour for both the copy and the original.
I am not sure why it is doing this; would someone be able and willing to help me understand why this is happening?
Thank you in advance