585,705 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Does anyone have recent experience ordering from Forsun?

Does anyone have recent experience ordering from Forsun?

Hello,

Does anyone have experience ordering from Forsun? Anything I should be aware of? I did find one post on here from July 2021 complaining about lack of ETAs a month after ordering but suspect that could just be COVID related.

I want to purchase a CNC router for hobby use, I am currently looking at a 60x90 machine https://forsuncnc.com/new-mini-cnc-router-6090/ probably with some slight tweaks such as air cooled spindle and 300mm Z height.

I have already contacted a UK freight forwarding company to get the full cost of delivery to my door all the way from China.

Re: Does anyone have recent experience ordering from Forsun?

Please stay away from them.

They offered me a multirouter, model FS2040, I agreed, sent yhem the advance payment and sfter almost 3 months for the delivery date, they say they are not competent enough to build this machine.

They refuse to refund me the money I paid them.

They also delay by 6 weeks so far, delivering the other 2 simple machines I ordered them

They are the disgrace of the Chinese Industry.

I was fooled by their attractive prices.