584,805 active members*
5,350 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mach Software (ArtSoft software) > Need correct USBMach3 DLL for BL-USBMACH-2.1 interface board (Top side marking)

Question Need correct USBMach3 DLL for BL-USBMACH-2.1 interface board (Top side marking)

Does anyone know where to get/download the correct DLL for this board.? The corresponding version 2.0 DLL (Available else where on this forum) doesn't seem to work for me although Mach 3 says the board is detected ok when plugged in, but the Mach 3 coordinate display does not update when running a program and no pulses are evident from the x,y,z,a step and direction outputs of the board. I am only using these basic outputs I have not need of the other more exotic features of the board. On the reverse of the board the following string is printed

Mach3 Interface Board
    BL-USBMach V2.0 D2103

Re: Need correct USBMach3 DLL for BL-USBMACH-2.1 interface board (Top side marking)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodger57 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get/download the correct DLL for this board.? The corresponding version 2.0 DLL (Available else where on this forum) doesn't seem to work for me although Mach 3 says the board is detected ok when plugged in, but the Mach 3 coordinate display does not update when running a program and no pulses are evident from the x,y,z,a step and direction outputs of the board. I am only using these basic outputs I have not need of the other more exotic features of the board. On the reverse of the board the following string is printed
    Mach3 Interface Board
    BL-USBMach V2.0 D2103
    Hmm. It's normally here but seems to have been deleted.
    https://artofcircuits.com/product/5-...card-for-mach3

The problem you've got is that Mach3 is really old now and finding old files is becoming an issue.
    May need to think about changing controller.
    DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING USB AGAIN!!!!.
    Especially the mvem types.

You may find the BL-usbmach still for sale on Aliexpress that has the driver disc but is it worth it?.
    Otherwise get an ethernet controller.

Re: Need correct USBMach3 DLL for BL-USBMACH-2.1 interface board (Top side marking)

The files will pop up on Dropbox download them from there. The links are from the ArtofCNC page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7hpem7766...h-V22.zip?dl=0

MicroMill

Thanks for your help will -try out your suggestion

Regards,

Pete

this BL-USBMach V2.0 D2103 is newest usb board, it support axis slave.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BL-USBMach V2.0 D2103.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	472528

Is that the one you have ?

Board looks the same but was not supplied with a disk/cable. The marking on it is BL-USBMACH-2..1 D2103. I cannot see any marking in your photograph .

Thanks for your interest and help.

Pete

I have ordered same. I will check for you the dll file when I receive my order.

Hi,

I used BL-UsbMach-V32.dll and BL-UsbMach-V325.dll in Windows7
    Both works and there is NOT any more communication error. Have a nice day.