584,808 active members*
5,158 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

EzCad 2.14.16 problem

Hi,

i aways use ezcad 2.14.10 in old JCZ card and never had problem.

This time my machine supplier in China assembled a machine with a new JCZ Lite card, it only work with ezcad 2.14.16. I install the machine and ezcad on a customer pc desktop computer with win10 and on a notebook.

On first day it run fine in desktop, when we turn on the machine the next day the ezcad open normally but when hit Red light or Mark key the ezcad freeze , sometimes with laser on but no move. The only way to stop is turning off machine and ezcad.

The computer and the software recognize the driver but freeze. We tried to format the computer, clean the HD and reinstall Windows, but the same problem persists.

But the ezcad installed in notebook keep working, but customer want it run at desktop PC.

Could someone hepl me?

Re: EzCad 2.14.16 problem

Quote Originally Posted by oneeye View Post
    Hi,

i aways use ezcad 2.14.10 in old JCZ card and never had problem.

This time my machine supplier in China assembled a machine with a new JCZ Lite card, it only work with ezcad 2.14.16. I install the machine and ezcad on a customer pc desktop computer with win10 and on a notebook.

On first day it run fine in desktop, when we turn on the machine the next day the ezcad open normally but when hit Red light or Mark key the ezcad freeze , sometimes with laser on but no move. The only way to stop is turning off machine and ezcad.

The computer and the software recognize the driver but freeze. We tried to format the computer, clean the HD and reinstall Windows, but the same problem persists.

But the ezcad installed in notebook keep working, but customer want it run at desktop PC.

Could someone hepl me?
    Have you tried to uninstall everything and reinstall again the software + drivers?
    Usually this happens with the driers only, make sure to use the correct version of driver.
    This happen to me when i tried to have multiply desktop and laptop installed to use with the machine, as i have 2 set of laptop and a desktop, when i first tried to install it on the first laptop it went smoothly but when i tried to get it work on and laptop problem came, so i went online and tried with different version of the drivers, surprisingly it works.

so you can give it a try.

Like strikeboy said, it's usually the driver problem.
    Make sure you installl the JCZ Lite card's driver, not the old one.
    Make sure you use the ezcad 2.14.16 version, not the old one.

<p>
    Dear, this is Sue from JCZ. the JCZ Lite card only works with <a href="https://www.laserchina.net/download/ezcad/" target="_blank">ezcad lite software</a> well. My address is [email protected].
    </p>

the EZCAD app would not open... later when i realized it didn't not open I clicked on it again and got a message that it was already open.. the driver has been loaded along with the app and it was working till today..

we reloaded and it is still doing the same..

after we attempted to open app we found out if we unplug the usb cable it opens in demo mode..

After closing the app and plugging in the USB cable the app does not open.....