584,833 active members*
5,406 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma MX45 smal stop
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Okuma MX45 smal stop

sometimes, it does not matter how many variants you test; what matters is the arhitecture; thus it may be possible that, untill a certain point, all testing is nothing but a wild shot

on mills are more tolerance parameters than on a lathe :
    ... lathe : droop & rapid droop
    ... mill : in pos width, in pos 2, clamp, cycle , point r , retract , return

g60 is udp / unidirectional positioning, one shot/not modal; i recomand to avoid using it at this stage

about which code is active, 61/64, there may be shown, somewhere, on your screen, which is active; for example, on p300, is in bottom right corner; but i wouldn't look for that, because i have noticed that changing vinp on mills has effect even if there is no 61 inside the code; this means that 61 is power on default, or 61 and vinp are targeting different accuracy functions, and, to test this, simply change approach :
    ... rough approach : you have a set of codes with different vinp values; put at the begining g61 and run them, then replace g61 with 64 and run them again, maybe you will notice a difference
    ... direct approach : using file asign & system variables, to record real tolerance and each block duration; when testing codes, there may be differencies easy to spot ( like how you noticed that there is a stop ), but, also, there are those that you can not spot ( for example something faster than your reaction time ); you can really shorten your trials using fwritc vdin and vapa* ( hoping that those can run on your machine )

i have been recently looking into such parameters, by colecting data, pls check attached; 1st task, is to build a code that delivers time decrease, as vinp increases, then use this as a template / kindly

Quote Originally Posted by angorgus View Post
    Hi

We have test lot of parameters and codes but still get stop....how can i see if a code is active ? Exampel G60,61,64

Krg
    Göran
    Go to BLOCK DATA display screen. It should show active M and G codes.

We’re you able to clear alarm?
    Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

i have noticed that changing vinp on mills has effect even if there is no 61 inside the code; this means that 61 is power on default, or 61 and vinp are targeting different accuracy functions
    hello for mills, besides vinp, there is also vipb; so far, i have no specific details on how they are being switched but my guess is that there is a similitude to lathes drop and rapid droop / kindly

Hi

Now i find the solution !!! The NC optional parameter no 2 bit 7 set to 1. standard is 0 No buffering for next raw in program now it´s work perfect !!

okey be carefull, once you disable read ahead, rad comp may no longer work; i don't know, i never tried this, so check it, just to be sure

also, inside MD1, or whatever is your program folder, be sure that there is only your active program file, and no remant files from previous setups; keep the folder clean, and test again with default read ahead on; if it fails, then restore / kindly

Page 2 of 2 12