Need a little help here. So I am flipping my part over to run side 2 which is nothing special just some facing and chamfering. I made a fixture for this part and I am using one of the holes as my 0 so that I would avoid this problem or so I thought. After I ran these parts the chamfers were visibly wrong. They were offset only in the X axis. So as a double check thinking I missed steps I broke out the indicator and swept the hole that I used as 0 again to see if it had moved or something and it had not. So as another check I moved the mill to the other two hole locations and swept those just to see if there was some error there and only found about .0015 error in location. I checked my fixture to see if it was still set square and it is within .001 in all directions. I reposted the program and reran one of them. Still no difference. I’m now not sure what it could be. The pictures are a little tough to see the difference but the left of the holes is a lighter chamfer than the right. The profile chamfer is heavier on the left end of the part and lighter on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.