584,817 active members*
5,140 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

FCA520ALR battery dead

Hello everyone, i have been asked to try to help with a meldas fca520alr which lost his battery charge
    I have an LK4 file, but i dont know which software to use in order to download it into the controller memory
    Any clues please ? Thank you !!

Re: FCA520ALR battery dead

I know this is an old thread but....

I have an M3, not an M5, but that should be academic.... You can use a variety of different software programs to do this, but some of the ones that are specifically designed for CNC have some great interfaces. Most of the time, you are talking about a serial connection. DNC-Precision has a demo version that will work. I use QuickLink2000 from MicroCIM, and I *think* they have a demo. There is another one that did a stellar job of detecting communications protocols and setting up your port automatically, but I don't recall the name off the top of my head. The point is, you'll need *something*. Microsoft no longer provides HyperTerm in the more current windows releases. Note that serial is also not common on most modern computers. I personally have had good luck with USB to serial converters (FTDI or Prolific chipsets). I wrote up a document that will walk you through a lot fo the setup information for serial and provide a suggested USB to Serial converter. However, this is really geared towards an M3 control. The good news is that Mitsubishi seems to have carried forward its basic concepts on the later controls though. This means that I think the document will have a lot of parallels. I'm actually curious if this is the case though. If you PM me, I'll send the document along, but I do want to know how useful it is. I'd like to alter it accordingly so that it can help others get out of a bind.

MrMetric
    Consegue enviar o procedimento para [email protected]
    Preciso aprender a fazer backup no Mitsubishi M60s