584,850 active members*
4,247 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Kitamura > Spindle indexing during tool change

Hybrid View

Spindle indexing during tool change

On my kitamura HX250 with Yasnac i80M serial 981086 yar 1988,
    I have got a problem with the spindle indexing during tool change. The spindle pins are not alligned with the arm when it comes to extract the tool. Then the arm interferes with the keys !
    Looking at the Varispeed-626VM3 manual, I found the parameter C2-1 whitch defines the spindle origin. But it seems that the parameters of the Varispeed are write protected : I can change the value, but I cannot record it, even by cutting power off.
    Does somebody knows how to change the write protection ?

Best regards.

Re: Spindle indexing during tool change

...not knowing the original problem of why the C axis position has changed. A quick work around is.....It may be possible you can simply access and loosen the Encoder mount and rotate to lineup Tool fingers. Retighten mount and your done.

If it's measured at the motor encoder and the spindle is belt driven. Just slip the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by CosteMoto View Post
    On my kitamura HX250 with Yasnac i80M serial 981086 yar 1988,
    I have got a problem with the spindle indexing during tool change. The spindle pins are not alligned with the arm when it comes to extract the tool. Then the arm interferes with the keys !
    Looking at the Varispeed-626VM3 manual, I found the parameter C2-1 whitch defines the spindle origin. But it seems that the parameters of the Varispeed are write protected : I can change the value, but I cannot record it, even by cutting power off.
    Does somebody knows how to change the write protection ?

Best regards.
    They are write protected for a reason, check your encoder Belt, or something out of place from a crash, this alignment is done in your control not the VFD Drive
    Mactec54