I am really interested in this machine, and would like to learn more. I personally feel it sits in the market exactly between the Tormach 1100mx and Haas MiniMill or TM0P. I feel that because the machine appears to be constructed to very industrial spec while some of the controls and the accessories are more on the commodity end (even to Mach3 with steppers). Support is more like Tormach like in that you are the tech with parts are stocked in the US. The Syntec control is related to Syil and will have updates available for user install (similar to Tormach).

The fact that there are control options is both awesome and simultaneously challenging to research. This is what I have learned so far. The LNC-6800 machine runs on single phase with 4 1/2 hp spindle, while the Syntec, Siemens and Fanuc control machines are 3 phase with 7 1/2 HP spindle. Syil recommends (and can sell with package) American Rotary AD-15 phase converter. All these machines can have any of the spindle/tool changer and accessory options available.

If you have an X7 please post about your experience. I am familiar with both PathPilot and Haas controls so any comparisons between either and the control you have would be appreciated. I am particularly interested in your user experience is with loading programs, tool library, tool setting, wcs setting and other things I would do when running multiple parts/setups per day.